Hello lovelies! First of all happy advent season! It's time to start thinking about those Christmas gifts... I am here to help you out in case you are out of ideas.
I always find it easier to buy gifts for women, not just because I am a woman myself, but because in my opinion there are way more options out there. It can be a little difficult to buy gifts for men, but since I have two brothers and I am in long-term relationship I know a thing or two about what guys like.
For more tips you should check out my video on my youtube channel, which you can find at the bottom of the page.
Whether it's your dad, brother, boyfriend, husband or a friend, here is my gift guide for him:
2. Nintendo Swich
3. Fifa 2021
4. JBL speaker
5. Yearly subscription to playstation plus or xbox live
6. Apple watch
7. His favourite movie or series bundle on DVD
8. Yearly subscription to his favourite magazin
9. Dazn yearly subscription
10. Jersey of his favourite sports team
11. New pair of air forces
12. Nike loungewear set
13. Active wear, workout set, maybe a good winter outdoor set
14. Gym bag, you can add a towel and a water bottle
15. High quality branded underwear and socks
16. Hat, scarf and gloves set
17. Original ball from national football league, NBA or similar
18. Gift card from his local hair dresser if he gets hair cuts often
19. A nice, soft blanket with his initials on it
20. Premium shaving kit
And here are few more tips you should know:
- Support his hobby or help him find a hobby.
- Find a problem and solve it.
- Think about the price range and don't make him feel uncomfortable.